It's super quick and easy to do!
Here's what you'll need:
- A light base coat
- 3 different colours of nail varnish varying in shade from light to dark
- A glittery nail varnish
- A small sponge
- A piece of tinfoil or plastic
- Apply the light base coat and wait for it to dry
- Paint three lines of different colour onto the piece of plastic or tinfoil, (make sure that the colours increase from light to dark)
- Dab a sponge onto the painted lines on the plastic
- Carefully roll the sponge across your finger nail
- Paint over the lines on the tinfoil, dab with a sponge and repeat on your next nail.
- Once all nails are completed, paint over them with a glittery nail varnish to blend the colours more and finish the look.
- Once you're finished clean around the edge of your fingers where there may be some excess paint, ( an earbud coated in nail varnish remover should do the trick!)
And voila! You're finished