30 days of me: Day 10

Songs I listen to when I'm...


Happy Kings of Leon- The Bucket
To many amazing memories have been made with this song and sing star!


Sad Damien Rice- 9 Crimes
The music video is a little strange, but I love the song
(I also really like Adele- Someone Like You, and Lady Antebellum- Need You Now for this category)


Bored Mika- Billy Brown
This song always lightens my mood and puts a smile on my face.
(Noah And the Whale- 5 years time is a close runner up and anything by Lily Allen)


Hyped Adele- Rumor has it
I love Adele and this song is no exception.
(LMAFO-Pary Rock Anthem, is another good song for this category)



Mad
I don't really think I listen to music when I'm mad. I'm more of a brood in silence mad person- so I'm going to leave this one blank,

No comments:

Post a Comment