- Reach 50 google followers on my blog. You can help me achieve this by going here- and clicking the "join this site" button in the top right of the page. It may take a few seconds to load, but will make me smile all day.
- Take more photos, with such little time left in Korea I want to capture as many moments as I can.
- Spend more time touching up my Adobe Illustrator skills!!! This should be number 1 on my list, I have been procrastinating and putting it off for too long now.
- This list would not be complete without something about weight-loss- so here goes; lose 3 kilograms. This month I want to focus on a smaller (and hopefully more achievable goal) rather than the big and scary picture. One day at a time is my motto for this month.
- Spend less time internet shopping and looking at things I simply can not afford! With less than 4 months left in Korea it's crunch time when it comes to saving!
- Spend more time outside, I don't do it enough but enjoy it so much when I do.
"The biggest favor you can do yourself is to turn envy into inspiration." -Anonymous
I would love to know what your goals for the month are so please share by leaving a comment.