Coffee Lyn Seosan


This past weekend was filled with things I love to do. It included shopping, watching movies, drinking wine, going out for supper and spending time with friends. It also included going for coffee at this darling little coffee shop in Seosan.

Not only does Coffee Lyn sell the most divine coffee and a variety of different blends, but the snacks there are absolutely delicious. The waffles, cheese cake and blue cheese pizza are guaranteed to leave your taste buds begging for more.

The cozy little wooden cabin is a great way to warm up this winter, so if you haven't been there already- you should definitely give it a try.

I absolutely love the interior design and the staff there are so welcoming and friendly. It's definitely my favorite coffee shop I've been to in Korea.

  • How you can reach them: 041 667 0284
  • How you can find them: Getting there is a little tricky. Basically the coffee shop is behind Lotte Mart, but on the main road.  커피볶는집커피린 South Korea Chungcheongnam-do Seosan-si Yecheon-dong 556-1
  • What time are they open: 11am-11pm



6 comments:

  1. This is where we spent part of that special evening with Yijin, you and I. I often think of that evening. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even more reason why I love it so much, such great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to stop in here for a while now! You just gave me the extra push I needed! Blue cheese pizza?! Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so delicious and comes with this jam preserve on the side to sweeten it up a little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, YAY...I LOVE coffee shops...and I didn't know of this little gem!!! :) Thanks for sharing Krys! Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We must go there together sometime Cara! There's also a lovely new little coffee shop in Taean, so if you're in the area let me know!

    ReplyDelete