The ghost of Christmas past!

I thought I'd share with you a few family photies of past Christmases!

Christmas Eve 2007, my family home in Pretoria
Christmas 2007, my family home in Pretoria. Decorating the tree is alway such a special time in our house, each ornament comes with a special memory attached to it. 
Christmas 2009, Charlie Brown's family home, Port Elizabeth. Not only was this Christmas especially special because it was the first Christmas Charlie and I would spend together. But also because my family flew down from Pretoria so we could all celebrate together before Charlie Brown and I left for Korea 
Christmas 2009, Charlie Brown's family home, Port Elizabeth. Also My first encounter with a real Christmas tree!
Ah, I love Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos Krys. Wish you guys were here for this Christmas !

    ReplyDelete