A well deserved winter break!

Image:sourced
While the rest of the world seems to be settling down into the new work year, most foreign teachers in Korea are getting ready for their winter break. Charlie Brown and I are no exception to this and will be taking flight this Saturday! 18 days of bliss await us and I really can't wait!

First stop, Singapore, followed by some Malaysia exploration, we'll be heading to Penang, Langkawi and of course Kuala Lumpur.

Excluding the traveling in-between destinations, we're trying to spend roughly four days in each spot. Four days is not a lot of time in one place, and I don't want to miss out on anything important, which means I've spent days searching the internet for must do activities and must see destinations. Keep and eye out for some of my findings!

1 comment: