Our little bundle of joy!

Finally Charlie Brown and I have found our feet back on South African ground, and not a moment to soon if you ask me! As Dorothy once said "there's no place like home," and boy was she right!

The last two weeks have been a whirl wind of seeing much missed friends and family and getting a few of our chickens in a row, so expect a lot of new posts coming your way!

Since returning one of the most exciting things I have to report on is the arrival of our new puppy! His name is Mushita, he's 7weeks old, and he's a Boston Terrier. He is just the most adorable lively little chap and I can't imagine our lives without him in it! I really couldn't be happier, new cottage, new puppy, new beginnings, 2012 is turning into an amazing year!


2 comments:

  1. So adorable Krys! Glad to see you're settling back home so well :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The year begins!

    ReplyDelete