The secret behind the Sock Bun! *Loving it*

Source:here
Because procrastination is what I do best, I found myself browsing around Pinterest this morning, and stumbled across the most ingenious idea ever! Now I warn you, I may be a little late coming to the party here, but how cool is this Secret Sock Bun mission it seems every one has gone on without me!

Not only does it create the perfect bun! But if you dampen your hair before you put it in the bun, and sleep on it, you will awake with luscious locks! Brilliant I tell you.

Check out these two links for the low-down on the how-to. And let me know what you think! I'll definitely be trying this out in the next few days, and will let you know how it goes. Till then, happy secret socking!

Click here to find out how to make a sock bun, and here to find out how to create luscious locks with a sock bun!

No comments:

Post a Comment