Making more time for me

Blogging is something I really enjoy, sometimes I wonder who exactly I think I'm writing to, but there is something about it that I just really take pleasure in. Since being back from korea, I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I had hoped, I picked it up again for a while, and then let it fall by the way-side again.

It's not that I go off of it, it just doesn't seem to make my 'things that have to be done list' and it feels like as soon as I've managed to to tick all the things off that have to to be done, it's time for bed or to add more things to the "have to do' list.

A few weeks ago I made the resolution that if I wasn't going to be able to find time to blog during the week, I would set aside some time on the weekend to make a few posts, I guess because more than anything else I blog for me. All reinvigorated by my new idea, I started to 'freshen' up my blog page, and added it to my new design website which you can go check out here. I cleaned up my pintrest boards to make them more user friendly for lovers of all this weddingy like me, and waited for the arrival of the weekend!



We'll it's been several weekends since then, and here I am. For the first time in ages putting aside a few minutes for me. I'm swamped with work at the moment (a good thing) and I wont have gotten round to writing any content to post during the week. But hey, at least I made the time to write this!

So hopefully sooner than later I'll be posting frequently again!

In the meantime, why not go visit my Pintrest boards!


1 comment:

  1. You deserve some time for you, more than you give yourself :) <3

    ReplyDelete