I'm back! (and married) :)

It's probably been just over a year since my last post! And gee whizz have I missed it!

The reason for my unexpected hiatus was a jam packed year full of exciting hecticness! Working a full time job, studying via correspondence, free lance designing and planning my dream wedding was my excuse. But I'm back, and this years motto is all about taking time out to appreciate the little things and getting to spend some more "me time" with me!

So to wet your appetite with a little bit of what can be expected from me in the year ahead I've posted a few of my favourite pics from our big day!

That's me:)


From left to right: Charlie Brown's Big Brother, Charlie's one best man, Charlie, his other best man, and my baby brother.
Charlie and I leaving the Chapel.

My beautiful Bridesmaids and I
Looking forward to seeing you all here soon.

xxx
Mrs Kemp

No comments:

Post a Comment