Falling in Love Again…With My DSLR

I clearly remember the day that I went to go and buy my very first DSLR.

After months and months of saving, opening the box and pulling out it's shiny, perfect, black Canon body, I must have resembled a little girl on Christmas morning. I couldn't have imagined that morning, that less than two years later it would be sitting in its bag at the top of my cupboard; lonely, abandoned and unused for over six months.

A few weeks ago that was the case. Getting overly involved in the hustle and bustle of everyday life meant that I had totally forgotten about my old friend.

But recently all of that has changed, and I'm so looking forward to the fast approaching December holidays to get snapping away!

In the mean time here are a few recent snaps of my furry little monster…



No comments:

Post a Comment